Register your Casals warranty
Register your Casals warranty
Casals warrants that this product has been thoroughly inspected and tested before being dispatched and is free from mechanical and electrical defects and complies with the applicable safety standards. However, should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, within 6 months from the date of purchase
please return the product to the store
from where it was purchased for a full refund or replacement.
The following conditions apply:
- Please ensure you retain your receipt as this must be presented when making a claim under the terms of the warranty. It is impossible to determine the warranty period without proof of purchase, so please keep this in a safe place.
- If a refund or exchange is required the product must be complete with all accessories, parts and packaging.
- Missing parts will render the warranty void.
- Upon receipt of your appliance check it for any transport damage to ensure it is safe for use. Return it to the store as soon as possible for exchange if damaged.
The warranty is void if products are damaged after use, so please do not use the damaged product.
- Your product is designed for normal domestic household use. Failure to read and comply with the instructions for use, cleaning and maintenance will render your warranty void, so please read these instructions carefully to ensure your safety, and get the most effective use from the product.
- Any abuse, negligent, improper use will render the warranty void and Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- This warranty will not apply if this tool is damaged by accident or from normal wear and tear.
- Any attempted repair, or replacement of unauthorised parts will render the warranty void, so please contact an authorised service centre or agent for any service or repair requirements.
- Accessories such as bits, blades, sanding disc, cutting lines, etc are excluded from this warranty.
- Normal consumables parts, such as carbon brushes, bearings, chucks, cord assembly’s, spark plugs,recoil pulleys and bump head assembly’s are specifically excluded from this warranty.
Extended 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Casals takes pride in their product quality and therefore offer an extended 24 month limited warranty fromthe original date of purchase to offer the consumer peace of mind on their purchase.
- Should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, within 24 months from the original date of purchase, please return the product to the store from where it was purchased for repair free of charge.
- Casals will however replace a product, if the cost of the repair is not commercially viable or if their ability to conduct repair effectively cannot be warrantyd.
- NB: The warranty on replaced products will be from the original date of purchase.
- All repairs carry a 3 month warranty even if this falls outside of the 2 year warranty period. Casals will attempt to conduct repairs within reasonable industry standards but cannot be held responsible or liable for anycircumstances not under their control.
For any assistance, service, queries and complaints please contact us
Before returning your product, check for the following:
- Your household mains supply socket is working and switched on.
- The mains supply circuit is not overloaded (White trip switch on your DB board is off).
- You have read the trouble shooting guide in your Instructions for Use.
- All accessories and parts are present.